petek, 8. avgust 2008

My Top 5 most anticipated video games of 2008


1) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
If you dont know what game I am talking about, I have only one question for you.
Hows the weather on Mars?
The force powers look badass, the apprentice looks badass and even the slogan of the game is badass:
"Kicking ass with the force!".
Beautiful......I think Im gonna cry now.
2) Gears of War 2
I loved the first one, but this one.....WOW!
3) Prince of Persia
The Sands of Time trilogy is probably my favourite video game series of all time. It had a great atmosphere and the gameplay was always great.
Ubisoft took a lot of changes to the new one, but I think we are in good hands.
4) Spider-man: Web of Shadows
One reason: Have you fucking seen the combat?! ITS AWESOME!
5) Aliens: Colonial Marines
This would have been at #4, if it wasnt for one tiny little thing: NO GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!

Thats it for my Top 5 most anticipated video games of 2008. Lets hope they are all good.

Ni komentarjev: