petek, 8. avgust 2008

AW HELL NAW!


You are looking at a man. A man of CGI. To look into the mind of this man, you would need nothing but a towel and a sponge. For this, ladies and gentleman, is no ordinary man. This is Michael Bay.

To the Bay, classics are just another paycheck. The Bay has no morals.


Deciding that his swimming pool is one square kilometer too small, he came up with an idea, truly worthy of a Bay.


He decided to remake classics such Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th and The Birds.


But lets be serious, nobody cares about Friday the 13th. It Nightmare and Birds we are all worried about. I consider Nightmare to be almost perfect, it took the slasher genre and gave it a twisted imagination. Everything was possible.


The Birds, what can I say? Its Hitchcock. Eventhough I didnt like it, you cant touch. If Hitchcock couldnt impress me with it, I doubt the Bay can.


In short, I really hope these remakes stop. They are ruining the image of these classics to the younger generations. Please Bay, this is not "AWESOME!".

Ni komentarjev: