petek, 8. avgust 2008

The Dark Knight

Oh boy, does this movie kick ass.
I mean, I knew that it will be good (its Christopher Nolan), but this good? Nevah!
I was blown away.

First off, the soundtrack is great. The music isnt as good as Batman 1989 or Batman Returns, but as a soundtrack, it is great. You can always hear it, but it never bothers you.

Now to the acting. Everyone is great. Even Maggie as Rachel. She made me care for the character, something Katie Holmes failed at. Christian Bale is a great Bruce Wayne, but I dont like his Batman voice and Im sure Im not the only one. And Aaron Eckhart is a great Two-Face.
But the main attraction of The Dark Knight is the not-so-recently departed Heath Ledger. He steals every scene he is in. I went to see TDK again, mainly because of him. He made, an already great movie, amazing. When he is destroying the city, you are nervous. He is such an unpredictable character, you dont know what he is going to do.

The action in the movie is sooo much better than in Batman Begins. The hand-to-hand combat scenes and the chase scenes are edited superbly.

What can I say, this movie is amazing and I will be seeing it again for the third time next week, probably.

Ni komentarjev: